Every place has an everyday.
We need you.
We believe that journalists play an important role in telling the world’s stories, but we cannot be everywhere.
We hope to inspire and teach others to tell the stories of the world around them.
For participation please consider the followings:
1. Instagram account needed
2. Only photos taken by camera phones are accepted.
3. Photos must be square format.
4. Your personal Instagram account should be public.
5. A caption must be provided either in English or Persian.
6. Use our hashtag on your Everyday photos so we can see what you see.
Start your own Everyday feed where you live – for your country, city, neighborhood, even your block. Tell us about it.
If you’re interested in joining the Everyday community, you can read our Everyday Everywhere Starter Guide for advice and tips.